Flip Top Tables enable the user to rotate the top through 90 degrees, whilst still being supported by the table base.
This allows easy horizontal stacking of the tables in rows, occupying a minimum of space, whilst also enabling them to be easily repositioned, thanks to the castor base fitted to most ranges.
The tables are available in various sizes, from compact, single person tables, to interlinking tables that can be combined to create larger, more versatile configurations.
Genesys Office Furniture supply a wide range of flip top tables, so contact us now for a competitive quotation.
Flip Top Tables
- FourKonnect Folding Tables range is a selection of folding mobile tables with a choice of 4 top shapes.
- Multibase B2 Folding Table is ideal for use in conference rooms, educational or training environments and a home office
- FourKonnect Meet Anywhere Tables are ideal for informal meetings and group collaboration wherever necessary.
- Folding Tables provide flexibility and ease of reconfiguration, so are ideal for most meeting spaces.
- FourFold Table is a 4-legged flip-top table providing a super intuitive and highly stable solution.
- La Kendo Mobile Tables are 600mm wide x 510mm deep, and fold when not in use, to minimise the amount of space required.
- Reunion Folding Tables are the ideal solution for flexible work or meeting spaces.