Study Chairs are ideal for educational or training environments, as most feature an integral writing tablet to facilitate note taking.
Some also include integrated storage and drink holders, so the users can keep everything close to hand, without the need for a desk or table to work at.
Options includes static or mobile bases, with some also having the facility to be bolted to the floor, where a permanent installation is desirable.
Genesys Office Furniture supply a wide range of study chairs, so contact us now for a competitive quotation.
- Learn2 Seating facilitates individual work, or collaboration, with an adjustable non-handed work surface and swivel seat
- FourCast 2 Audi Chair is the innovative and practical seating solution for conference, training and auditorium spaces.
- FourCast 2 Wheeler Chair facilitates greater collaboration between team members, with castors for easy movement.
- FourCast Lounge Chair is a fully upholstered swivel lounge chair with return base and a free float seat/back.
- GC5 Chair is a mobile seating range with storage, ideal for conference, hot desking, meetings and training environments.
- Grafton Chair has a distinctive perforated back for ventilation and is perfect for agile learning environments.
- LG4 Plastic Seating has a single piece, sculpted seat shell either in a choice of 9 plastic colours or upholstered.
- Hatton Stacking Chair is strong, comfortable and light, with subtle curved and a streamlined form.
- Inca Tub Chair is a fully upholstered tub chair with optional writing tablet and under seat storage facility.
- Sholes Chair is a multi-purpose seating range, designed specifically to support collaborative work environments.